These are made to order. We are 5 to 8 weeks out.
Trick Chassis’ Outlaw Fab 9″ Rear axle for 1978 to 1988 G Body cars. We have many super custom options that may not be listed in this post. Check out Facebook page for more pictures of custom options we have done.
Below is what comes with it for the base price:
- Sheet metal fabricated housing can.
- Internal axle tube gussets (STANDARD).
- 3″ .250 wall DOM axle tubes (STANDARD).
- 11 lower control arm mounting holes (STANDARD).
- Lower tubular gussets (STANDARD).
- 28, 31, 35 spline axle options (YOUR CHOICE).
- Drive studs included 12mm, 1/2-2″,1/2-3″ (YOUR CHOICE).
- Housing vent included.
- wheel bearings included.
- Shipped bare steel.
- We can narrow for free (see options).
Options for additional charge:
- T bolt brake hardware kit (easy install of your stock F body backing plates).
- 40 spline upgraded axles (gun drilled).
- 5/8 wheel studs.
- 11 Hole narrowed lower brackets.
- Powder coat.
- Tow Loops.
- Fill and drain caps.
- Coil over brackets.
- Coil over brackets with no spring perches added.
Please call or email us for pricing and estimated time:
- We offer full bolt in assemblies.
- Extreme custom applications (we have done many of these).
- Crate and freight available.
- International shipping* Our website will not calculate dutys/taxes/shipping/broker setups.
If your driving on the street and selected the 40 spline option get the moser axles. Strange Engineering does NOT recommend their 40 splines to be put on the street.
When selection “differential options” This is telling us what center section that you already have, or are planning on using. The axle lengths will be cut accordingly. If you purchase this for a spool then later down the road want a clutch lock or S-trac or True Track ect ect. One axle may not fit and will need to be trimmed down. Or if you bought this for anything but a spool, and then use a spool center section, the axle could end up being too short on one side. You will not have enough spline engagement.
Axles are shipped with no bearings on them. Some brake backing plates need to go on first then the bearings get pressed on behind them.
Axles are dropped shipped and may show up at an earlier or later time than the housing.