We try to offer competitive pricing for products purchased through our E commerce Site. However, one of the key factors in allowing this is that the pricing is based on an entirely automated order process. Accordingly, if you place an order, be sure you are ordering the correct item as there is a 20% restocking fee. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS
If your not 100% satisfied with your purchase you have 14 days to receive a full refund if:
- An item gets damaged or destroyed in shipping. You must call and email us pictures to start the claim process within 7 days of receiving the item. Otherwise you will not receive 100% refund.
- An item is still in the un-opened box it was sent in. If an item is returned and we find were at fault you will see a refund within 14 days of us processing it. RETURN SHIPPING COST ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER
If you are unsure as to whether or not you have the correct part or product, please call us at (608) 313-9197 and we will be glad to help you out.
All sales are final after 14 days
We go to great lengths to get your orders shipped within 4 to 10 business days. Due to the large volume of orders we may be out of stock on some items. Custom or large items like rear axle assemblies may take even longer. Please call if you are needing something shipped sooner. (608) 313-9197 In and/or Out of Stock Items We take orders from local walk in’s Ebay Amazon and shows. Inventory can change without notice. Trick Chassis cannot be held responsible for online posting errors. Please call us if you see an error. (608)-313-9197 email@example.com
POLICY UPDATES AND CHANGES
Trick Chassis reserves the rights to make any changes to our policies at any given time without notice.
CONDITIONS OF ORDER
(1) All of the information contained on this website is for guidance only and does not constitute or imply a warranty.
(2) Seller Trick Chassis warrants at the time of shipments the goods sold hereunder shall be free from nonconformances in materials and workmanship. In case of nonconformance, at Seller’s option, the goods will be repaired or replaced or credited in the amount of the sale price. If the goods are returned to Seller and Seller’s subsequent examination reveals the goods to be nonconforming in materials and/or workmanship, the remedies in this section shall be Buyer’s exclusive remedies for breach of this warranty or other claims for nonconformances in goods sold hereunder. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR APPLICATION) OTHER THAN THOSE ABOVE SET FORTH. SUITABILITY FOR AN APPLICATION IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
(3) Seller shall bear no liability for any loss, damage or injury, either to a person or to property, resulting from the direct or indirect use of any of Seller’s products, or inability by the Buyer to determine proper use, loads or application of Seller’s products. With the exception of the limited liability warranty set forth above in section (2), Seller shall not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever to Buyer arising out of or connected with the use of any of Seller’s products.