Trick Chassis 9″ Rear axle for 1978 to 1988 G Body cars
Below is what comes with it for $895:
- Brand new center fabricated housing can (STANDARD) Others charge $100 more.
- Internal axle tube gussets (STANDARD) Others charge $75 more.
- 3″ .250 wall DOM axle tubes (STANDARD) Others charge $30 more.
- 4 lower control arm mounting holes (STANDARD).
- 28, 31, 35 spline axle options (YOUR CHOICE).
- Drive studs included 12mm, 1/2-2″,1/2-3″ (YOUR CHOICE).
- Housing vent included.
- wheel bearings included.
- Shipped bare steel.
- We can narrow for free (see options).
Options for additional charge:
- T bolt brake hardware kit (easy install of your stock F body backing plates).
- 40 spline upgraded axles (gun drilled).
- 5/8 wheel studs.
- 11 Hole narrowed lower brackets.
- Powder coat.
- Tow Loops.
- Fill and drain caps.
- Coil over brackets.
- Coil over brackets with no spring perches added.
Please call or email us for pricing and estimated time:
- We offer full bolt in assemblies.
- Extreme custom applications (we have done many of these).
- Crate and freight available.
- International shipping* Our website will not calculate dutys/taxes/shipping/broker setups.
When selection “differential options” This is telling us what center section that you already have, or are planning on using. The axle lengths will be cut accordingly. If you purchase this for a spool then later down the road want a clutch lock or S-trac or True Track ect ect. One axle may not fit and will need to be trimmed down. Or if you bought this for anything but a spool, and then use a spool center section, the axle could end up being too short on one side. You will not have enough spline engagement.
Axles are shipped with no bearings on them. Your stock backing plate needs to go on first then the bearings get pressed on behind them.
Axles are dropped shipped and may show up at an earlier or later time than the housing.