- This kit corrects the instant center problem when swapping a raised ear 9″ ford rear end into a 78 to 87 G body car.
- This is also for GM 8.5 rear axle where the car has been lowered and the car is not working or having big wheel stand issues.
- Kit has multiple adjustable holes in the upper control arm mounting battle box.
- Slide them in on the frame side and weld them in.
- Chromoly rod ends with Teflon liners.
- Chromoly double adjustable link adjusters.
- CNC threaded tube.
- CNC Aluminum machined spacers.
- Double adjustable kit allows you to adjust the pinion angle without having to take one side of the arm off. Adjustable on the car!
When you buy the lower control arms we provide the correct width spacers for the ford 8.8 rear end side.
ALL the lower control arms in the options below will be double adjustable