Engine swap kits let you replace your original engine with a new one to improve performance. Our GM G-body 8.8 swap kit has all the components you need. Customize with different color options, hardware kits, and more!
This kit corrects the instant center problem when swapping a 8.8 ford rear end into a 78 to 87 G body car.
- Kit has multiple adjustable holes in the upper control arm mounting battle box.
- Slide them in on the frame side and weld them in.
- Chromoly rod ends with teflon liners.
- Chromoly double adjustable link adjusters.
- CNC threaded tube.
- CNC Aluminum machined spacers.
- Double adjustable upper an lower arms allows you to adjust the pinion angle without having to take one side of the arm off. Adjustable on the car!
- Hardware kit comes with 6 bolts and 6 nylock nuts to finish off this kit.
- Spherical bearings are a must to keep this kit bind free.
When you buy the lower control arms we provide the correct width spacers for the ford 8.8 rear end side.
ALL the lower control arms in the options below will be double adjustable.
We highly recommend not using the stock lower control arm. There are a lot of issues when trying this.